Friday, March 3, 2017

Hershey PCA visits!

This week, Hershey PCA visited as they always do in February and provided exceptional medical and dental services for many communities.  Their presence and service is always an encouragement to our team as well as locals. Below are the photo highlights:

Dr. Paul and translator in a consult

Erin at intake

Not your average dental chair or office
but the same Dr. Wade hard at work

This week was also the first team to visit with Adam and I in our new roles.  Adam shared in the last newsletter (albeit a sentence worth of information) that he is the new director of short term teams. (This is a ton of work and as his trusty side-kick, I can say with a bias that he is doing an excellent job.)  Unbeknownst to many, I (Michelle) am the new kitchen coordinator.  This week, I got my feet wet and only had to plan, purchase, and provide breakfasts and lunches as dinners were in the homes of our teammates.  The summer will introduce larger teams and more meals to serve!  We are ready to jump in as we love short term teams (read my top ten reasons here)!  

No comments:

Post a Comment