Friday, January 13, 2012

Adam's Last Day on the Job


Today is my last day on the job in shopping center development/management.  I have really enjoyed the work I’ve had the opportunity to do over the past 4 years.  I have learned a lot and met some amazing people through this job.  And I couldn’t ask for better bosses – my dad and uncle.

I am leaving to focus full-time on support-raising for our missions effort.  It is a little scary to leave a job and an income.  However, the Lord is already showing us that He will continue to provide for us.  He has never abandoned us and He isn’t going to start now.

We are excited to take this step towards serving the Lord full-time in Honduras.
Adam

Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ.  – Colossians 3:23-24

No comments:

Post a Comment